The India sanitary protection market growth is predicted to progress at a CAGR of 6.75% during the forecast period, 2022-2028. The market growth is accredited to the growing investments in female hygiene & sanitation, product launches & developments, and favorable government initiatives.
In India, there have been considerable investments in feminine hygiene & sanitation. For instance, The Woman’s Company, a D2C feminine hygiene brand, raised $1.4 million in 2021 in a pre-series A round from the Dabur family. Also, it intends to extend its presence in Tier 1, 2, and 3 cities, alongside positioning its ’Made in India’ products in North America through a D2C model supplemented by an on-the-ground team. In addition, the brand aims to be a prominent player in the women’s hygiene industry, with a global reach and an Omni channel presence.
Further, sustainability is increasingly prioritized in the country with regard to sanitary protection. With the growing consumer awareness, businesses are increasingly incorporating initiatives and actions regarding sustainability. In addition, women are opting for environmentally friendly products due to the awareness of the problem of disposable hygiene products ending up in landfills. These include biodegradable and organic sanitary towels made from compostable bioplastic, bamboo fiber, and compostable bioplastic. Such factors drive the India sanitary protection market.
Some of the eminent players in the market include Procter & Gamble Hygiene & Health Care Ltd, Unicharm India Pvt Ltd, Soothe Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Kimberly-Clark Lever Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments