The China sanitary protection market is set to record a CAGR of 4.25% during the forecast period, 2022-2028. The market growth is attributed to the rising awareness about menstrual health & hygiene, the increasing demand for thin/ultra-thin towels, and the growing demand for premium lines.
In China, thin/ultra-thin towels have garnered immense popularity, given their lightness, protection effectiveness, and better absorbency. Also, the high price points enhance the value performance of this category.
Further, the rising e-commerce is set to offer growth opportunities. The manufacturers of feminine hygiene products have the dual goals of raising consumer awareness and meeting sales targets. Also, the increasing popularity of e-commerce enables easy access to browse and buy different feminine hygiene products. This further improves purchasing process and facilitates manufacturers to increase brand loyalty and recognition. In addition, offering and selling such products online offers vendors opportunities to expand their businesses in terms of product availability and accessibility.
Moreover, the retail e-commerce sales value accounted for $2.64 trillion in 2021, projecting a 14% year-on-year growth. At the same time, online retail sales are set to reach $4 trillion by 2026. Additionally, the e-commerce industry will make sanitary protection products easily available. Such factors drive the China sanitary protection market growth.
Some of the leading players in the market include Chongqing Baiya Sanitary Products Co Ltd, Hengan Fujian Holding Co Ltd, Kingdom Healthcare Holdings Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments