The global embedded systems market is predicted to record a CAGR of 4.79% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The market growth is attributed to factors like advancements in connected vehicles, growth in the Internet of Things (IoT), the growing demand for consumer electronics, and the rising use of robots across industrial sectors.
An embedded system is a microprocessor- or microcontroller-based system designed to perform specific tasks. It can either be part of a large system or an independent system. Embedded systems are used to deliver feature-rich connected and IoT devices that meet the power, security, and reliability needs of demanding markets like automotive, industrial, and medical. Accordingly, the thriving Internet of Things (IoT) solutions offer growth opportunities for embedded systems.
Also, IoT is transitioning existing revenue and business models alongside generating new ones. It drives business value facilitating enterprises to multiply productivity & efficiency, innovations in services, and leverage their data. With the growing potential of IoT across different industry verticals and the increasing number of connected devices, the global embedded systems market is projected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period. However, security concerns hinder the market growth.
The global embedded systems market growth evaluation includes the geographical assessment of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is the dominant and leading region in terms of revenue in the global market. The growth prospects are accredited to the rising production of electronics and the increasing presence of electronics companies.
The intensive market rivalry is due to strategies like product developments and expansions by market players. Some of the leading companies in the market include Infineon Technologies AG, Analog Devices Inc, Intel Corporation, NXP Semiconductors NV, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments