According to Gen Consulting Company, the global ev charging infrastructure market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 13 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 15.6% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global ev charging infrastructure market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ev charging infrastructure industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, charging modes, application, and region. The global market for ev charging infrastructure can be segmented by component: hardware, services. The hardware segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Ev charging infrastructure market is further segmented by charging modes: mode 2, mode 3, mode 4. Based on application, the ev charging infrastructure market is segmented into: public, private. On the basis of region, the ev charging infrastructure market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
By charging modes:
- mode 2
- mode 3
- mode 4
- North America
- Rest of the World
The hardware market is further segmented into AC charger, DC charger. According to the research, the AC charger segment had the largest share in the global ev charging infrastructure market.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading ev charging infrastructure market vendors that include ABB Ltd., BTC Power, Inc., Chargemaster Limited (BP plc), ChargePoint, Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc., Qingdao TGOOD Electric Co., Ltd., Siemens AG, Tesla, Inc., The State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC), Tritium Pty Ltd., Wanbang Digital Energy Pte. Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ev charging infrastructure market.
- To classify and forecast the global ev charging infrastructure market based on component, charging modes, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global ev charging infrastructure market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ev charging infrastructure market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ev charging infrastructure market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global ev charging infrastructure market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.