The Europe contrast enhanced ultrasound market growth is expected to progress at a CAGR of 5.28% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The recent approval of contrast agents for pediatrics is set to boost growth opportunities. For instance, SonoVue was the first contrast agent in July 2017 to get approval for vesicoureteral reflux in European pediatric patients.
Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Nordic Countries, the United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe are analyzed for the Europe contrast enhanced ultrasound market growth evaluation. Ultrasound is one of the most used imaging techniques in Germany. Contrast enhanced ultrasound is extensively used in the German imaging technology sector. This is accredited to the simplicity of use, the convenience of access, and the breadth of diagnostic applications. Accordingly, the demand for ultrasound services in prenatal care is projected to increase. Thus, the growing birth rates, alongside government efforts, are expected to offer growth opportunities.
In the Nordic region, the residents are covered by publicly financed comprehensive healthcare systems. These facilitate high quality healthcare at minimal or no direct patient cost. Also, it invests significantly in healthcare. In addition, the region is inclined toward adopting advanced technologies. As a result, robust healthcare policies, rising lifestyle disease concerns, and accommodating market prospects, offer growth opportunities for contrast enhanced ultrasound in the Nordic region.
Furthermore, in the Rest of Europe segment, the growing prevalence of non-communicable diseases, the rising geriatric population, and the increasing healthcare spending propel market growth. This is because contrast enhanced ultrasound is evaluated as a cheaper alternative to traditional ultrasound techniques.
Some of the leading companies in the market include Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co Ltd, Siemens Healthineers AG, Bayer AG, Daiichi Sankyo Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments