BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Wine Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The BRIC Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026).
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the wine industry and had a total market value of $57,374.2 million in 2021. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2017-21 period.
- Within the wine industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $41,627.5 million in 2021. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $10,902.7, $3,793.4, and $1,050.6 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the wine industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $71,663.6 million in 2026, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $15,892.6, $5,162.5 and $1,853.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC wine market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC wine market
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC wine market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC wine market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the BRIC wine market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC wine market?