The China skin care market is expected to record a CAGR of 6.73% during the forecast period, 2022-2028. The market growth is attributed to thriving home brands, increasing prevalence of the online marketplace, and premiumization trends. However, the market growth is restrained by stringent regulations.
In China, domestic brands are leveraging the national wave, supplemented by the increasing confidence in ’China Cool’ and an inclination toward local brands. Also, the stereotype regarding the quality of Chinese products is no longer relevant, given its evolvement brought on by cutting-edge technologies and value for money.
Also, many domestic enterprises are prioritizing research and development and cultivating a deeper understanding of the demands of local consumers. For instance, Bloomage BioTechnology is a major supplier of hyaluronic acid globally. It has launched several B2C brands locally in line with the medical beauty industry prospects. The brands are QUADHA and Biohyalux, which entail advanced extracting technology and high potency hyaluronic acid. Such factors drive the China skin care market growth.
Some of the eminent companies in the market include L’Or?al (China) Co Ltd, Procter & Gamble (Guangzhou) Ltd, Est?e Lauder (Shanghai) Commercial Co Ltd, Jala (Group) Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments