The Australia & New Zealand stem cell market is anticipated to rise with a CAGR of 10.50% over the estimated period. While the base year considered for the market study is 2021, the forecast years are from 2022 to 2028. The market growth of the country is driven by key factors such as increasing healthcare expenditure as well as favorable government support.
In 2019, the University of Melbourne and Stem Cells Australia was granted $104.65 million by the federal government for congenital heart diseases, stroke, dementia, blindness, and kidney diseases. Moreover, they also received $2.09 million for the advancement of stem cell research directed toward novel treatments in the year 2018. As a result, favorable government support and assistance for both firms and universities play an essential role in positively influencing the country’s market growth.
On the other hand, the public health system in New Zealand has been providing stem cell bone marrow transplants for several years, especially for patients with cancer. In addition, a collection of private clinics has also been established in the country. These medical facilities offer stem cell treatments to patients suffering from various conditions, such as joint problems, auto-immune diseases, sports injuries, and neurological problems. Hence, owing to the aforementioned factors, the stem cell market in Australia & New Zealand is anticipated to progress at a steady rate over the forecasted years.
Key companies operating in the market include Corning Inc, Merck KGaA (Sigma Aldrich), GE Healthcare, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments