The Europe stem cell market is set to grow with a CAGR of 8.60% over the forecast period of 2022 to 2030. The region’s market growth is strengthened by the rise in product releases, the increasing incidence of target conditions, the surge in awareness about stem cell-based therapies for different hair and skin disorders, and strategic initiatives like collaborations and agreements.
The Europe stem cell market growth study comprises the evaluation of the United Kingdom, Poland, Italy, France, Belgium, Germany, and Rest of Europe. As per the World Population Ageing report published in 2019, France had 13.28 million people aged 65 years and over. While this number is estimated to reach 16.09 million by 2030, the stem cell market in France is projected to witness substantial growth over the upcoming years, owing to the surge in the geriatric population.
On the other hand, given the rising number of chronic diseases in Italy, investments in research and development for developing effective treatments and clinical trials for stem cell therapy are anticipated to increase significantly. As per the estimations issued by AIRTUM 2020, around 377,000 new cases of malignant tumors were diagnosed in Italy, including 182,000 and 195,000 in women and men, respectively. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic is one of the key factors driving the market demand in Italy. As a result, these factors are set to facilitate the Europe stem cell market growth during the forecast period.
Some of the main firms operating in the market are Qiagen, Smith+Nephew PLC, Merck KGaA (Sigma Aldrich), etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments