The Europe robotic welding market is set to increase with an 8.45% CAGR during the estimated period, 2022-2030. Rising numbers of car manufacturers, increased political consolidation and economic development, and the presence of major automotive suppliers drive market growth.
The Europe robotic welding market growth assessment includes the evaluation of Slovakia, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Romania, Hungary, Germany, and Rest of Europe. The United Kingdom has a presence of some major automotive manufacturers. Their presence reflects the country’s strong vehicle production capabilities, owing to which the deployment of industrial robotics is witnessing growth in the automotive industry.
Moreover, industries such as electronics and machinery and equipment (M&E) manufacturers showcased growth in adoption of automation systems in the United Kingdom, including welding robotics. Meanwhile, the skilled labor shortage after BREXIT, modernization of the United Kingdom manufacturing industry, and massive tax incentives for them are projected to increase the adoption of industrial robotics, including welding robots, during the forecast period.
On the other hand, Romania has emerged as the robotic hub for eastern European countries. The growing manufacturing of electric vehicles (EVs) and the electronic segment in the country is one of the major reasons for the growth of the robotic market to grow in the country. Also, advanced training centers allow future engineers to benefit from advanced robotic production systems and industrial automation training. A thorough understanding allows Romania to implement advanced robotic welding in different industries nationally.
Leading market players operating in this region are DENSO Corp, ABB Ltd, FANUC Corp, KUKA AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments