The United States medical electrodes market is estimated to rise with a CAGR of 4.10% over the forecasting years. The base year regarded for the studied market is 2021, and the projected period is from 2022 to 2028. The market growth of the country is predominantly driven by the surge in healthcare expenditure, the presence of leading market players, the increasing geriatric population, as well as the rising cardiovascular and neurological conditions.
According to reports, the percentage of Americans aged 65 and above is predicted to rise, reaching nearly 80 million over the next two decades. This factor indicates that approximately one in five people living in the United States will be 65 years and over. As the rise in the geriatric population in the country is linked to the increase in cardiovascular conditions, sleep disorders, and other diseases, the demand for medical electrodes in the United States is expected to surge over the upcoming years.
On the other hand, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that the leading cause of death in the United States is heart disease, with about 659,000 fatalities associated with cardiac ailments annually. Furthermore, the increasing incidence of various diseases, technological advancements, as well as the growing medical expenditure in the country is anticipated to play an essential role in facilitating the medical electrodes market growth in the United States over the forecasting years.
Key players operating in the market include Dymedix, Cardinal Health, Cooper Surgical, Medtronic PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments