The Europe SLAM technology market is expected to register a CAGR of 40.14% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. Countries like France, Germany, and the UK are actively engaged in research and development activities for the development of advanced systems that incorporate SLAM. In addition, the rising adoption of drones in the region is set to supplement the market growth.
Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Poland, Belgium, Spain, and Rest of Europe are evaluated for the Europe SLAM technology market growth analysis. More than 99% of the companies in Germany are small and medium enterprises. Also, the country is the fourth largest economy in Europe. Accordingly, the automaton of such small & medium businesses is evaluated to enhance economic prospects and boost productivity. In addition, the country has the highest R&D expenditure in Europe, which further impacts the investments in the robotics market.
Further, Germany is technologically advanced and home to several robot manufacturers, AR/VR companies, automakers, and manufacturers, which facilitate advancements like SLAM technology. Additionally, the presence of key players like Volkswagen, Continental AG, and BMW has raised the usage of mixed reality and augmented reality technologies in the automotive domain.
Spain is creating content for virtual reality backed by companies like Visyon or Virtual Voyagers and game developers like Tequila Works with their successful games like Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son. Such developments drive market growth in these countries.
Some of the prominent market players are Google Llc, Locus Robotics, KUKA AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments