The Europe clinical trials support services market is predicted to record a 7.96% CAGR over the estimation period, 2022 and 2030. Excellent patient recruitment rates and high-quality patient data accelerate market growth in the region.
The Europe clinical trials support services market growth assessment entails the evaluation of Germany, France, Denmark, Hungary, United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Italy, and Rest Of Europe. France’s research and development sector are highly competitive in terms of skill levels and structure. France’s regulatory approval process is quite slow, usually taking 236 days to complete. The main aim of the LEEM and the French government is to position France as the European leader in clinical research. Also, many key players in France offer clinical trial support services, driving their growth in France.
Recently, Italy has emerged as a key destination for global clinical trial programs, mostly focusing on medicines, knowledge, skills, and economic benefits. The Italian population has also started taking a keen interest in participating in clinical research. Additionally, there was an increase of 14% in global clinical trial participation compared to 2020.
On the other hand, in Sweden, clinical trials are important in developing new, appropriate medicinal products for humans and animals and medical devices and monitoring their use in healthcare. Pharmaceutical companies provide value to Swedish society through clinical trials. The positive economic effects of trials conducted in Sweden stem from various factors, including contributions to more and better healthcare, the creation of highly productive jobs, and drug cost savings.
Top players operating in the market entails KCR, ICON PLC, Alcura Health, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments