Air fresheners are pervasive within indoor built environments, such as workplaces, schools, housing, transportation, hotels, hospitals, care facilities, and a range of private and public buildings. These products are designed to impart an aroma to the air environment or to mask odors, with the intent of creating a pleasing indoor space. The air freshener in Saudi Arabia market size is projected to grow by USD 5 million from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 1.6 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. Rising demand for air care and increase in concerns over indoor air quality have led to a high demand for air fresheners worldwide. The demand is further fueled by the rapid growth in car sales, surge in number of pet ownerships, and increase in consumers’ willingness to use premium air fresheners.
This industry report offers market estimates of the Saudi Arabia market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type. The Saudi Arabia market data on air freshener can be segmented by product type: aerosols, car, plug in/electric, scented candles/burners, slow release, others. The plug in/electric segment held the largest revenue share in 2021.
Key companies profiled in the report include Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, S.C. Johnson & Son Inc., The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G), Saudi Industrial Detergent Company (SIDCO).
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive coverage of the market across different market segments, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Saudi Arabia Air Freshener Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Saudi Arabia Air Freshener Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.