Dental software gives dental providers a centralized location to store patient records and patient information. Similar to an electronic health records (EHR) system, a dental software provides secure records, prescription, billing, and patient portal features to help dental practices better serve their patients. Gen Consulting Company predicts global dental software market will grow from USD 1,981 million in 2021 to USD 3,960 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 10.4 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Dental Software Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global dental software market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dental software industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the software type, deployment mode, end user, and region. The global market for dental software can be segmented by software type: dental imaging software, patient communication software, patient education software, practice management software, treatment planning software, others. The practice management software segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global dental software market. Dental software market is further segmented by deployment mode: cloud based, on premise, web based. The web based segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on end user, the dental software market is segmented into: dental clinics, hospitals, others. Globally, the dental clinics segment made up the largest share of the dental software market. On the basis of region, the dental software market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By software type:
- dental imaging software
- patient communication software
- patient education software
- practice management software
- treatment planning software
By deployment mode:
- cloud based
- on premise
- web based
By end user:
- dental clinics
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global dental software market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include ABELDent Inc., ACE Dental Software, Carestream Health Inc., Curve Dental Inc., Danaher Corporation, Datacon Dental Systems, Inc., DentiMax, LLC., DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., Henry Schein Inc., Imageworks Corporation, Medicloud AG, NextGen Healthcare, Inc., Patterson Companies, Inc., Planmeca OY, Practice-Web Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dental software market.
- To classify and forecast the global dental software market based on software type, deployment mode, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global dental software market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dental software market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dental software market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global dental software market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.