Food grade lubricant is any lubricant that is considered safe for incidental contact with items that may be consumed by humans or animals, as long as it does not exceed a certain concentration. The global food grade lubricants market is likely to register a CAGR of over 5.5% with an incremental growth of USD 115 million during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global food grade lubricants market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the food grade lubricants industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, tier, application, and region. The global market for food grade lubricants can be segmented by product: bio-based, mineral, synthetic. Among these, the mineral segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Food grade lubricants market is further segmented by tier: H1 lubricants, H2 lubricants, H3 lubricants. The H1 lubricants segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global food grade lubricants market. Based on application, the food grade lubricants market is segmented into: beverages, cosmetics, food, pharmaceuticals, others. The food segment held the largest share of the global food grade lubricants market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the food grade lubricants market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- H1 lubricants
- H2 lubricants
- H3 lubricants
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global food grade lubricants market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AB SKF, ADDINOL Lube Oil GmbH, Anderol B.V. (Lanxess AG), Citgo Petroleum Corporation, Condat Corporation, Elba Lubrication Inc., ExxonMobil Corporation, Fuchs Petrolub SE, KLUBER LUBRICATION INDIA Pvt. Ltd., Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc., TotalEnergies, Inc., Ultrachem Inc., Vinayak Oil and Fats Pvt. Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global food grade lubricants market.
- To classify and forecast the global food grade lubricants market based on product, tier, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global food grade lubricants market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global food grade lubricants market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global food grade lubricants market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global food grade lubricants market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.