Ultrafast lasers are lasers emitting ultrashort pulses, i.e., pulses with picosecond or even femtosecond durations. The global ultrafast laser market was estimated at USD 1,577 million in 2021 and is expected to hit USD 4,377 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 15.7% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global ultrafast laser market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ultrafast laser industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, pulse duration, average power, repetition rate, application, and region. The global market for ultrafast laser can be segmented by product: diode-pumped lasers, fiber lasers, mode-locked diode lasers, titanium-sapphire lasers. The fiber lasers segment was the largest contributor to the global ultrafast laser market in 2021. Ultrafast laser market is further segmented by pulse duration: femtosecond lasers, picosecond lasers. According to the research, the picosecond lasers segment had the largest share in the global ultrafast laser market. Based on average power, the ultrafast laser market is segmented into: 0.5mW–120mW, 120mW–500mW, >500mW. On the basis of repetition rate, the ultrafast laser market also can be divided into: 0.5 MHz–40MHz, 40MHz–80MHz, 80MHz–100MHz. Ultrafast laser market by application is categorized into: biomedical, materials processing, spectroscopy and imaging, science and research, others. The ultrafast laser market by region can be segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- diode-pumped lasers
- fiber lasers
- mode-locked diode lasers
- titanium-sapphire lasers
By pulse duration:
- femtosecond lasers
- picosecond lasers
By average power:
By repetition rate:
- 0.5 MHz–40MHz
- materials processing
- spectroscopy and imaging
- science and research
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including AISIN SEIKI CO., Ltd. (IMRA America, Inc.), Amplitude Laser Group SAS, Coherent, Inc., DPSS Lasers, Inc., Ekspla Co., IPG Photonics Corporation, JENOPTIK Laser GmbH, Light Conversion Ltd., Lumentum Holdings Inc., MKS Instruments Inc. (Newport Corp.), NKT Photonics A/S, Novanta Inc. (A Novanta Company), TRUMPF SE + Co. KG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ultrafast laser market.
- To classify and forecast the global ultrafast laser market based on product, pulse duration, average power, repetition rate, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global ultrafast laser market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ultrafast laser market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ultrafast laser market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global ultrafast laser market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.