The report is designed to be a comprehensive business tool to provide an in-depth look at the markets for reproductive drugs and technologies. The geographic scope of the report is global. The report reviews male and female reproductive health, presents standard pharmaceutical treatments and devices, and reviews technologies associated with reproductive health. The report also explores market size, identifies market participants, and investigates pipeline products and technologies.
The global market for reproductive technologies and products is divided into categories by treatment type and indication as follows.
Infertility market ? male and female factors, pharmaceuticals, and future advancements.
- Assistive reproductive technologies.
- Fertility diagnostics.
Contraception - pharmaceuticals and devices.
Sexual dysfunction - pharmaceuticals and devices.
Each area is covered in detail, describing the disorder or treatment involved, identifying current products and treatments in the market in the base year 2021, measuring current market size and identifying current and potential market drivers, forecasting for 2027, assessing current and potential competitors, and identifying current competitor market shares for the base year of 2021.
- 36 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An updated review of the global markets for human reproductive products and technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast the overall market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by treatment type, disease indication, end-user vertical, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other demographic and economic factors influencing the progress of this reproductive health market
- Discussion of the emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps in the market estimating current and future demand for reproductive drugs and technologies, and COVID-19 implications within the marketplace
- Identification of promising new products and technologies still in the development and pipeline stage, and assess the probability that they will be commercialized successfully in the next five years
- Review of the company competitive landscape for global human reproductive drugs market, their product portfolios, global rankings, and company value share analysis based on segmental revenues
- Key merger and acquisition deals, new product launches, and other strategic alliances within the industry
- A relevant patent analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Actavis,Inc., Bayer AG, EMD Serono,Inc. and Quidel Corp.