Today’s architects often use computers and special software to create their designs and models. Commonly used computer assisted design, or CAD, programs make the design process faster by applying common principles of geometry and physics to architectural designs. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global architecture software market will total USD 6,687 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 11.5 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Architecture Software Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global architecture software market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the architecture software industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the end user, and region. The global market for architecture software can be segmented by end user: enterprises, institutions, others. Architecture software market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By end user:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Architecture Software Market, including ActCAD LLC, Autodesk, Inc., Bluebeam, Inc. (Nemetschek SE), Chief Architect, Inc., Corel Corporation, Dassault Systemes SE, progeCAD, Trimble Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global architecture software market.
- To classify and forecast the global architecture software market based on end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global architecture software market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global architecture software market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global architecture software market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global architecture software market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.