Neuromorphic computing is the use of very-large-scale integration systems containing electronic analog circuits to mimic neuro-biological architectures present in the nervous system. The market for neuromorphic computing worldwide is expected to reach USD 9,073 million by 2028, recording a CAGR of 19.7% over the forecast period as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global neuromorphic computing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the neuromorphic computing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, end user, and region. The global market for neuromorphic computing can be segmented by application: data processing, image processing, object detection, signal processing, others. Neuromorphic computing market is further segmented by end user: automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, military & defense, others. Based on region, the neuromorphic computing market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- data processing
- image processing
- object detection
- signal processing
By end user:
- consumer electronics
- military & defense
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global neuromorphic computing market with some of the key players being CEA-Leti, General Vision Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, HRL Laboratories, LLC, Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Knowm Inc., Numenta, Inc., Qualcomm Incorporated, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global neuromorphic computing market.
- To classify and forecast the global neuromorphic computing market based on application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global neuromorphic computing market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global neuromorphic computing market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global neuromorphic computing market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global neuromorphic computing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.