The Europe probiotics market is estimated to project an 8.77% CAGR during the forecasted years, 2022-2030. Increasing cases of lactose intolerance and a surging aging population propel European market growth.
The Europe probiotics market growth analysis entails the evaluation of Spain, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Poland, Belgium, France, and Rest of Europe. The aging population, as well as younger generations, are both inclined towards the consumption of probiotics. Growing consumer awareness regarding health, lifestyle and nutrition has led to this reform. Further, many of the manufacturers are focusing on consumer-specific needs for probiotics. Such factors have boosted the probiotic market in Italy.
On the other hand, the French lifestyle is fast-paced and involves fast food consumption. However, this trend is seen shifting as the consumer’s dietary patterns, leading to the growing adoption of probiotics in daily diets. The growing consumption of livestock and meat products is driving the market growth as probiotics are increasingly utilized as feed additives to maintain animal health and reduce the risk of diseases. There has also been growth in the consumption of probiotics due to their easy availability in hypermarkets and supermarkets. Therefore, there is a growing consumer awareness regarding the nutritional benefits of probiotics.
Furthermore, Spain consumes a high quantity of meats and meat products. As a result of modernization, the Spanish livestock industries experienced significant growth. The livestock rearers are turning to probiotic animal feed to increase efficiency and consumer acceptance. Changing relations with food and inculcation of healthy food habits have also boosted the probiotics market in Spain.
Key players in the market include BioGaia AB, Chr Hansen Holdings Inc, Danone SA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments