This report examines the current and forecast market potential for clinical chemistry analyzers, in terms of product, modality and end user.
By product, the market is segmented into semi-automated and fully automated analyzers. By modality, the market is segmented into benchtop, standalone and handheld/portable. By end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, diagnostic labs, research institutes and others.
By geography, the market has been segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW). Major countries analyzed include the U.S., Germany, Canada, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, Japan, India and China. For market estimates, data is provided for 2021 as the base year, 2022, and the forecast through year-end 2027. Estimates are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- 29 data tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global market for clinical chemistry analyzers
- Analyses of the global market trends, with sales data for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast the market size for clinical chemistry analysers, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis segmented by product category, modality, end user, and geographic region
- Updated information on key market drivers and opportunities, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence the demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- In-depth information on increasing investments on R&D activities, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Updated information on the mergers, acquisitions, agreements, collaborations, product launches, achievements and partnerships in the global market for clinical chemistry analysers
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including JEOL Ltd., Abbott Diagnostics Division, Danaher Corp. and Sysmex America inc.