This report aims to provide a comprehensive picture of the global market for infusion pumps, with both quantitative and qualitative data, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding infusion pumps.
An in-depth analysis of the global infusion pumps market includes historical data and market projections on sales by pump type, therapeutic application, end user, and region. The analysis describes the different types of infusion pumps (general purpose and specialty) and their current and historical market revenues. The general purpose infusion pumps are categorized into large volume, syringe, electronic ambulatory, and elastomeric. The specialty infusion pumps are divided into insulin infusion pumps, enteral infusion pumps, PCA infusion pumps, and implantable infusion pumps.
This report also examines therapeutic applications for infusion pumps (diabetes management, oncology, pain management/analgesia, nutrition, and other applications) and end users of infusion pumps (hospitals, home care and alternate site care settings).
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report provides profiles of the competitive landscape, key competitors and their respective market ranks. The report also discusses technological trends and new product developments.
- 34 data tables and 69 additional tables.
- An overview of the global market and technologies for infusion pumps and devices
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Coverage of medical, scientific, technological, social, and economic issues associated with this market and evaluation of the current market and variable factors of each category of diagnostic or therapeutic product
- Discussion of changes to the regulatory environment and delivery infrastructure due to healthcare reform in the U.S. and other countries, and the rapid changes in product offerings following a series of high-profile product recalls
- Examination of the transition to "smart pump" technology and the complex systems that complement and compete with infusion pumps as modes of treatment
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players, including Intera Oncology, ICU Medical Inc, Cardinal Health and ZYNO Solution LLC