The Europe surgical retractors market is estimated to rise with a 6.00% CAGR during the forecasting period between 2022 and 2030. The increasing number of investments owing to the presence of top players and the surging disease-prone geriatric population propels the demand for surgical retractors in the region.
The Europe surgical retractors market growth analysis includes the evaluation of France, Italy, Nordic Countries, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, and Rest of Europe. In France, the number of surgical operations performed in 2021 has grown due to the backlog of postponed surgeries in 2020 due to COVID-19. Moreover, as per World Bank, the population aged 65 and above as a percentage of the total population was 21.1% in 2021. Therefore, the growing number of older populations and surgeries contribute to the growth of the surgical retractors market in France.
Similarly, Italy is facing a burden due to the growing old population, cardiovascular diseases, etc. According to the World Bank data, the country had 23% of the total population above 65 and above. Additionally, according to the European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (EACPR) 2015 report, cardiovascular diseases in Italy cause 43% of deaths in women and 35% in men, which greatly impacts public health and economic resources. Hence, the surgical procedures may rise in coming years and thus will drive the growth of the Italy surgical retractors market.
Leading companies operating in the market include B Braun Holding GmbH & Co KG, Medtronic PLC, Thompson Surgical Instruments, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments