The Europe recycled glass market is estimated to record a CAGR of 3.90% in terms of volume and 5.01% in terms of revenue during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The vast use of ’bottle to bottle’ recycling in Europe offers lucrative growth opportunities. Almost 76% of glass packaging placed on the shelf is collected for ’bottle to bottle’ recycling in Europe. While the high operational costs of sophisticated systems hamper the market growth.
Poland, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe are assessed for the Europe recycled glass market growth evaluation. In Germany, the recycling rates increased by 8.4% in 2020, according to the country’s Central Agency Packaging Register (ZSVR). In the same year, the country accounted for 82.4% of glass recycling. Also, Germans have adopted recycling bins with specific colors for their end use. The green bin for green glass, a brown bin for colored glass, a white bin for clear glass, a blue bin for paper and cardboard, a yellow bin for plastics, and a sixth for organic matter and food waste. This eases waste disposal and recycling. Several environmental groups like Tetra Pak are pushing for the deposit scheme that entails all kinds of glass and carton packaging. Additionally, approximately seven glass recycling facilities accept several glass materials and recycle them into glass cullets.
Belgium accounts for 79% of all recycling that takes place within Europe, as per the industry sources. Around 764,122 tons of such materials were recycled in 2020. Besides, the country is one of the European leaders in recycling household packaging. Also, the presence of recycling companies drives recycled glass market growth in Belgium.
O-I Glass Inc, Reiling Group, Pace Glass, Ngwenya Glass, etc., are among the eminent firms in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments