Military armoured vehicles will continue to be the centrepiece of land warfare in spite of the developments in sensors and anti-tank guided missiles, as well as the proliferation of RPGs. The war in Ukraine has showcased certain limits of these platforms, which are expected to enhance the trend for active protection systems and manned-unmanned teaming which will allow armed UGVs to close-in to the enemy and overwhelm its defences.The report “Military Armoured Vehicles – Market and Technology Forecast to 2030” presents and analyses the technological developments and, how they will impact force structures. It also forecasts the market size to 2030 and shows the dynamic in the market.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The trends, drives, opportunities and challenges companies are currently or will face in the future.
- Technological developments: Insights into how technological enablers will change forces structures, tactics and of course the market itself.
- Vehicles’ design: Insight into the armoured vehicles’ design aspects and how end-users’ experiences in combat brings valuable lessons to the industry.
- Regional overview: The report presents the differences in the regional markets and the leading companies in each one of them.
- Competitive landscape: Analysis of the competitive landscape in the armoured vehicles market and the supply chain.
SegmentationThe report segments the market in two major segments, by region and by vehicle type.
- Middle East
- Main Battle Tanks
- Light Utility Vehicles
- Light Multirole Vehicles
- Infantry Fighting Vehicles
- Armoured Personnel Carriers
- Armoured Engineering Vehicles
- The military armoured vehicles market is estimated to be valued up to US$229 billion in the 2022-2030 period, growing with a CAGR of 3.3% during the same period.
- APCs and IFVs are expected to be the two main sub-segments with the largest value with the European market being the biggest in size, but with the US growing faster than the rest.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the structure of the regional markets and the opportunities they present.
- Gain in dept-understanding of the trends and drives that shape the market.
- Highlight the opportunities that await those already in the market or those interested in entering.
- Direct resources in areas that are more profitable.