Smart Refrigerator Market is expected to exceed USD 7.5 billion by 2026. The growing demand for intelligent refrigerators in residences due to rising household disposable income in the North America and Asia Pacific regions.
Some major findings of the smart refrigerator market report include:
- Rising consumer awareness on the usage and purchase of smart appliances to gain high-efficiency and convenience supports product demand
- Integration of touch screen displays and providing connectivity with smartphone applications, search engines, & voice assistants help consumers to perform various tasks while working around the fridges
- High manufacturing activities and the presence of all major brands in the Asian countries are adding up to the availability of low-cost options and increased product sales. China is expected to lead the market share during the forecast timespan owing to the heavy adoption of the product compared to the other countries
- Prominent companies in the smart refrigerator market are Haier Group, LG Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Liebherr Group, Samsung Electronics, Whirlpool Corporation, Siemens AG, Bosch Group, and Midea Group
- Market participants are adopting new product launches, partnerships, and collaboration strategies. They are partnering with various technology, software, and component providers to support technical developments in intelligent fridges. For instance, in August 2017