The Europe Alzheimer’s disease therapeutics & diagnostics market is set to grow with a 6.80% CAGR between the estimated period 2022 and 2030. The rising mortality rate in the region and government efforts to promote awareness about the disease are propelling the market surge.
The Europe Alzheimer’s disease therapeutics & diagnostics market growth assessment entails the evaluation of France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Belgium, United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe. France created a network of ’memory centers,’ highly specialized in diagnosing neurodegenerative disorders. Also, the government launched the French National Plan for neurodegenerative diseases for 2014-2019. The plan included three main priorities for improving the diagnosis and treatment of patients, ensuring patients’ quality of life, while developing and coordinating research.
In addition, the high geriatric population prompted the Italian government to lead the preparation of effective drugs for Alzheimer’s disease (AD) as soon as possible. Moreover, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the country’s clinical trials are expected to increase slowly. According to the Alzheimer Europe 2019 report, the number of people suffering from dementia in Italy is projected to double by 2050. As the number of people suffering from dementia is expected to double in the next few years, the market is expected to witness growth in the country over the forecast period.
Furthermore, Alzheimer’s Europe estimated the number of people with dementia in Belgium in 2012 as being 1,91,281, which is likely to increase over the decade. In 2016, health spending accounted for 10% of Belgian Gross Domestic and was likely to increase over the coming years, driving the market growth.
Some of the key players in the market include GE Healthcare, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments