The report explains critical trends in the regenerative medicine industry. It discusses the market determinants, which act as motivating or restraining factors, and provides insights to stakeholders and potential entrants.
This study looks at most of the systems affected by factors such as R&D spending and increasing competition and new technologies.
This report also covers merger and acquisition strategies and collaborations, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of each strategy type.
The market has also been analyzed based on regenerative medicine for bone and joint applications. Categories considered in this report include allogeneic bones, autogenic bones, bone graft substitutes, osteoarticular diseases, and others.
The report provides information to all market players, potential entrants, government agencies, and other interested parties. As the report covers geographic regions in detail, companies interested in expanding their geographic reach will also find this study useful.
- 36 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and in-depth assessment of the global markets for regenerative medicine in bone and joint applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2020-2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for regenerative medicine for bone and joint applications market, and corresponding market share analysis based on the type of technology, application, and region
- Highlights of the importance of biomaterials, stem cell therapy, tissue engineering, and emerging/upcoming technologies (including bioprinting) in the regenerative medicine industry, along with the long-term impacts of regenerative medicine technologies, both existing and in developmental stage
- Country specific data analysis and market growth forecasts for the U.S., Canada, Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Australia, Japan, China and India
- Discussion of major growth drivers and restraints, technology advancements, product innovations and regulatory aspects that will shape the market for regenerative medicine for bone and joint applications as a basis for projecting demand in the next few years (2023-2028)
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to or in conjunction with their proprietary technologies, product launches, and other strategic advantages
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 and other economic and demographic factors affecting the market growth in the analysis period
- A relevant patent analysis with the number of patents registered/approved, ongoing industry clinical trials, and recent mergers, acquisitions, and collaboration agreements in the regenerative medicine industry
- Insight into the recent industry structure, competitive aspects of each product segments, increasing investment on global R&D activities, market growth strategies, and company revenue share analysis
- Identification of leading and emerging competitors in the global regenerative medicine market, and analysis of competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles descriptions of the major market players, including Smith & Nephew Plc, DePuy Synthes, Medtronic plc, Stryker Corp., Bioventus, Zimmer Biomet, Anika Therapeutics, Baxter Intl., and CONMED Corp.