This report will focus on patient engagement solutions and systems. These solutions can be used in fitness health management, home health management, financial management and others. The report will portray the trends and dynamics affecting the market. The report also covers market projections to 2026, and company profiles. By geography, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America. The North America region includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2019 as historic year information, 2020 as the base year, for 2021 and forecast for 2026.
- 30 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for patient engagement solutions
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Detailed insights into factors driving and restraining the growth of the global patient engagement solutions market and a country-level market value analysis for each segment
- Highlights of the market potential for patient engagement solutions, along with global market share analysis on the basis of type, application and region
- Coverage of certification commission for healthcare information technology and regulatory scenario of healthcare IT across different regions
- Information on market opportunities, prospects and threats, new and upcoming technologies, regulatory developments, and demographic shifts that are affecting the market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry, including Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Cerner Corp., Health Catalyst and McKesson Corp.