The Europe track & trace in food & beverage market is estimated to project a CAGR of 19.60% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The developments and technological advancements, favorable policies, increasing government investment, and GMOs and potential health risks drive market growth.
The Europe track & trace in food & beverage market growth evaluation entails the assessment of Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe. In Italy, consumers are extremely aware of the benefits of certified products that are backed by regulatory authorities to confirm authenticity. Further, the retailers and manufacturers have also shown interest in keeping track of the food products before commercialization, facilitating market demand for food traceability solutions.
Additionally, Spain has a decentralized system for testing and controlling the feed and food chain. While the central government oversees the controls carried out in customs, various autonomous communities, coordinated by national authorities, are given the responsibility for enforcement, sampling, and monitoring plans throughout the feed and food chain. Hence, the participation of various public bodies encourages the growth of the Spain track & trace in food & beverage market.
Furthermore, there are over 4,500 food processing companies in Belgium, including various multinational and small & medium-sized companies. Due to its large and sophisticated processing industries, Belgium increasingly depends on stable supplies of food ingredients from other EU member states and developing countries. Hence, the food sector is expected to drive the Belgium track & trace in food & beverage market.
Some key players in the Europe track & trace in food & beverage market are Siemens AG, INEXTO, Marel, Korber AG, Antares Vision, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments