Xylitol is a type of carbohydrate called a sugar alcohol, or polyol. They are water-soluble compounds that occur naturally in many fruits and vegetables. Xylitol is also commercially produced from birch bark and corn cob for use as a sweetener to replace calories from carbohydrates and sugars. The xylitol market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 5.2 percent annually through 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
This industry report offers market estimates of the China market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and application. The China market data on xylitol can be segmented by product: solid, liquid. Xylitol market is further segmented by application: chewing gum, confectionery, pharmaceutical and personal care, others.
The China xylitol market is highly competitive. The xylitol market is dominated by key players, which are Zhejiang Huakang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., DuPont?Danisco A/S, Roquette?Freres SA, Cargill Inc., Ingredion Incorporated, Mitsubishi Shoji Foodtech Co.Ltd., Thomson Biotech(Xiamen) Co. Ltd., Shandong Lvjian Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Shandong Futaste Co. Ltd.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive coverage of the market across different market segments, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the China Xylitol Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the China Xylitol Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.