Polystyrene (PS) is a synthetic aromatic hydrocarbon polymer made from the monomer known as styrene. It is a versatile plastic used to make a wide variety of consumer products. As a hard, solid plastic, PS is often used in products that require clarity, such as food packaging and laboratory ware. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the polystyrene market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 4.6% each year in the period from 2022 to 2028.
This industry report offers market estimates of the China market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and application. The China market data on polystyrene can be segmented by product: expandable polystyrene (EPS), general purpose polystyrene (GPPS), high impact polystyrene (HIPS). Polystyrene market is further segmented by application: construction, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, packaging, others.
The China polystyrene market is highly competitive. Key companies profiled in the report include Alpek S.A.B. de C.V., BASF SE, Chi Mei Corporation, Formosa Plastic Corporation, INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH, Kumho Petrochemical Co. Ltd., LG Chem Ltd., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), TotalEnergies SE, Trinseo S.A., Versalis S.p.A.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive coverage of the market across different market segments, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the China Polystyrene Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the China Polystyrene Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.