A smart irrigation system uses weather data or soil moisture data to determine the irrigation need of the landscape. One of the greatest advantages of a smart irrigation system is its ability to save water. Smart irrigation systems use sensors for real-time or historical data to inform watering routines and modify watering schedules to improve efficiency. Gen Consulting Company predicts global smart irrigation market will grow from USD 1,055 million in 2021 to USD 2,289 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 11.7 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Smart Irrigation Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart irrigation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart irrigation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, technology, application, and region. The global market for smart irrigation can be segmented by component: controllers, sensors, water flow meters, others. Smart irrigation market is further segmented by technology: weather-based controller systems, sensor-based controller systems. Based on application, the smart irrigation market is segmented into: agriculture, non-agricultural. On the basis of region, the smart irrigation market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- water flow meters
- weather-based controller systems
- sensor-based controller systems
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including AquaSpy, Inc., Banyan Water, Inc., California Sensor Corporation dba Calsense, Galcon Ltd., Green Electronics LLC (RainMachine), GroGuru, Inc., Hunter Industries, Inc., HydroPoint Data Systems Inc., Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Manna Irrigation Ltd., Netafim Ltd., Orbit Irrigation Products LLC, Rachio Inc., Rain Bird Corporation, Skydrop Ltd., Stevens Water Monitoring System Inc., Telsco Industries, Inc./Weathermatic, The Toro Company, Valmont Industries Inc. (Valley Irrigation), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart irrigation market.
- To classify and forecast the global smart irrigation market based on component, technology, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart irrigation market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart irrigation market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart irrigation market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart irrigation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.