Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter on a near-atomic scale to produce new structures, materials and devices. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global nanotechnology market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 16,261 million, registering a CAGR of 23.4% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global nanotechnology market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the nanotechnology industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for nanotechnology can be segmented by type: nano sensors, nanodevices, nanomaterials, others. According to the research, the nanomaterials segment had the largest share in the global nanotechnology market. Nanotechnology market is further segmented by application: aerospace & defense, chemicals, electrical & electronics, energy, healthcare, industrial, others. In 2021, the healthcare segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the nanotechnology market. Based on region, the nanotechnology market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- nano sensors
- aerospace & defense
- electrical & electronics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including 3M Company, Ablynx N.V., Advanced Nano Products Co., Ltd., Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Ansell Limited, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Bruker Corporation, eSpin Technologies, Inc., Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Imina Technologies SA, Kleindiek Nanotechnik GmbH, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Nano Magic LLC, Nanonics Imaging Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global nanotechnology market.
- To classify and forecast the global nanotechnology market based on type, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global nanotechnology market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global nanotechnology market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global nanotechnology market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global nanotechnology market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.