The India agricultural robots market is predicted to record a CAGR of 20.99% during the forecast period, 2022-2028. Agricultural robots help facilitate the most advanced precision farming techniques, lowering operating costs, and increasing efficiency. Such aspects are expected to increase the adoption of agricultural robots. The other factors propelling the market growth are the advancing IoT and navigation techniques, labor shortage, and the surging population.
India is an agricultural land, with the agriculture industry contributing to the GDP. For instance, in 2020, it contributed almost 20% to the GDP. Also, several crops are produced in India. These include bajra, maize, wheat, fruits, jute, cotton, vegetables, rice, etc. However, the challenges faced by the Indian agriculture sector include lack of proper distribution of quality seeds, labor encompassing all tasks that delay the production tasks, soil erosion, etc. As a result, the agriculture sector is implementing artificial intelligence. For instance, market players like DeHaat offer end-to-end farming services to the farming communities. It also provides features like crop reminders and crop consultations for farmers.
Furthermore, the growing demand for dairy management is set to offer growth opportunities. This is because robots can save almost 30% on labor costs with regard to milking cows. Automated milking systems collect data and provide data on milk quality, quantity, and cow health.
Some of the key market players are CropIn Technology, DeHaat, Deere & Company, AgNext, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments