The Europe agricultural robots market is set to record a CAGR of 19.95% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The aging farming population of Europe has resulted in a labor shortage, which is addressed by the entry of robotics into agriculture. Also, the introduction of robotics in the agriculture industry has rendered the process cost-effective.
Nordic Countries, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe are analyzed for the Europe agricultural robots market growth assessment. In Germany, potatoes, cereals, poultry, beef, pork, milk, etc., are produced. Also, it is an agricultural country placed third globally with regard to agricultural goods exports. UAVs and milking robots are used by the farmers, given their time-saving and cost-efficient benefits. At the same time, driverless tractors are entering the agriculture sector. Besides, several startup companies are launching artificial intelligence in the agriculture sector. For instance, Spacenus, a German startup, develops digital solutions based on satellite imagery and artificial intelligence for agriculture.
In Italy, agriculture is centered in two divisions, southern and northern. In northern Italy, dairy products, soybeans, and grains are produced, whereas wine, olive oil, vegetables, and fruits, are produced in southern Italy. Also, the Italian agricultural robots industry is witnessing the entry of new companies. For instance, Maus is a manufacturer of robotic cells, vertical lathes, and automatic grinding machines.
In Nordic Countries, given the shortage of skilled labor, many agricultural companies and farmers are inclined toward robots that can perform tasks without requiring manual intervention. In addition, a number of companies are manufacturing products that can monitor crops during the day, while the laborers can utilize their time for other tasks related to farming.
Some of the key companies in the market include CNH Industrial, Boumatic Robotics BV, Ecorobotix, Deere & Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments