Europe Fragrances Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
Fragrances in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The fragrances market consists of the sale of male, female and unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2020 exchange rates.
- The European fragrances market had total revenues of $16,414.8m in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.8% between 2016 and 2020.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -1.9% between 2016-2020, to reach a total of 522.2 million units in 2020.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.5% for the five-year period 2020 - 2025, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $20,452.1m by the end of 2025.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fragrances market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fragrances market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe fragrances market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe fragrances market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Europe fragrances market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe’s fragrances market?