Europe Personal Computers (PCs) Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
PCs in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sales of both desktop and portable PCs.
- The European PCs market had total revenues of $24.9bn in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2016 and 2021.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 243.2 million units in 2021.
- The portable PCs segment was the market’s most valuable in 2021, with total revenues of $19.0bn, equivalent to 76.5% of the market’s overall value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the pcs market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pcs market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe pcs market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe pcs market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Europe pcs market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe pcs market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Europe’s pcs market?