Global Organic Food Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
Global Organic Food industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Organic food includes produce that has been independently certified to have been grown free of chemicals. For the purposes of this report, eggs have been classified as part of the meat, fish and poultry segment. Market values are taken at retail selling price (RSP).
- The global organic food market had total revenues of $152.1 billion in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% between 2016 and 2021.
- The fruit and vegetables segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2021, with total revenues of $52.9 billion, equivalent to 34.8% of the market’s overall value.
- The growth of the organic food market is part of a global trend that sees healthier eating weighing more heavily on consumers’ budgets.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the organic food market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global organic food market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key organic food market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global organic food market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global organic food market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Global organic food market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global organic food market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global’s organic food market?