India Software Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
Software in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The software market is defined as revenues generated from both: sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third-party services providers.
- The Indian software market had total revenues of $13.4 billion in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2016 and 2021.
- The business process applications segment was the market’s most valuable in 2021, with total revenues of $5.1 billion, equivalent to 37.8% of the market’s overall value.
- The COVID-19 crisis highlighted several examples of processes that can be digitized and virtualized, which increased demand for software products.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India software market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the India software market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the India software market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in India’s software market?