China Personal Computers (PCs) Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
PCs in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sales of both desktop and portable PCs.
- The Chinese PCs market had total revenues of $9.8bn in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2016 and 2021.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 251.2 million units in 2021.
- The portable PCs segment was the market’s most valuable in 2021, with total revenues of $7.5bn, equivalent to 76.7% of the market’s overall value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the pcs market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pcs market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China pcs market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the China pcs market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the China pcs market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China pcs market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China’s pcs market?