Saudi Arabia food safety testing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.94% in the forecast period to reach USD405.88 million by 2027. The increasing prevalence of food-borne diseases and growing consumer awareness about consuming quality food items and food safety are the key factors driving the demand for Saudi Arabia food safety testing market. Also, advancements in food safety testing technology and stringent regulations focusing on maintaining food quality are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for Saudi Arabia food safety testing market in the next five years.
Food testing is an important process as it ensures that the food is fit for consumption purposes. The concerned food safety authorities ensure that the food undergoes a thorough testing process and examine the food quality and declare its edibility. Consumption of unfit food or lower quality food leads to food-borne diseases like diarrhea and meningitis. Fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain are the common symptoms observed after getting affected by food-borne diseases. Growing food requirements bolstered the need for advanced food testing techniques to increase testing accuracy and reduce the testing process time.
The Saudi Arabia food safety testing market is segmented into contaminants, technology, food tested, company, and regional distribution. Based on the contaminants, the market is divided into pathogens, pesticides, mycotoxin, allergens, GMO’s, and others. Pathogens dominated the market in 2021 by holding the largest market share of 25.31% and the segment is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. In food products, the presence of microbial pathogens, such as bacteria, food allergens and adulterants, environmental toxins, viruses, drug residue, and agricultural chemicals, is harmful for consumption and can give rise to food-borne diseases. The advent of advanced food safety testing technologies to detect the presence of pathogens is expected to boost the Saudi Arabia food safety testing market growth in the forecast period.
SGS Inspection Services Saudi Arabia Ltd., Bureau Veritas Saudi Arabia, ALS Arabia, Arabian Agricultural Services Co, Intertek Saudi Arabia Ltd., IDAC Merieux NutriSciences, Saudi Ajmal Laboratories, Motabaqah Holding Company, T?V S?D Saudi Arabia, Jubail International Laboratories, are among the major companies operating in the Saudi Arabia Food Safety Testing market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Saudi Arabia food safety testing market from 2017 to 2022.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia food safety testing market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia food safety testing market based on contaminants, technology, food tested, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabia food safety testing market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia food safety testing market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia food safety testing market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Saudi Arabia food safety testing market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Saudi Arabia food safety testing market.
Key Target Audience:
- Food safety testing service providers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to food safety testing market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia food safety testing market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Saudi Arabia Food Safety Testing Market, By Contaminants:
- Saudi Arabia Food Safety Testing Market, By Technology:
- Saudi Arabia Food Safety Testing Market, By Food Tested:
- Processed Foods
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Saudi Arabia Food Safety Testing Market, By Region:
- Northern & Central
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia food safety testing market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).