The Nordic Eyewear and Optical Retail Market is projected to display significant growth represented by a CAGR of 3.9% during 2022–2027. The Nordic Eyewear and Optical Retail Market was valued at USD 2635.68 Million in the year 2027 with Sweden leading the regional market share.
The spread of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to lockdowns worldwide which affected various industries worldwide and the eyewear & Optical retail market is not an exception. COVID-19 has had an intense impact on the industry of eyewear and optical. All stages of the value chain including manufacturing and distribution got disrupted due to the pandemic. Other than negative effects there were some positive effects of COVID-19 also as it unveiled inefficiencies in industry and became a reason for the rapid growth of e-commerce capabilities of eyewear and optical market in the Nordic region.
The increasing demand for eyewear and optical products among youngsters is propelled by increasing digital screen use which affects their eyes severely and forced them to have prescribed spectacles at a very young age. The increasing number of cases of myopia in the region is also a by-product of the extensive use of digital screens which is itself a growth factor in the eyewear market.
Scope of the Report
- The Nordic Eyewear and Optical Retail Market have been analysed By Region (Nordic) and By Country (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland).
- The report presents the analysis of the Nordic Eyewear and Optical Retail Market for the historical period 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- The report analyses the Nordic Eyewear and Optical Retail Market by Value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Nordic Eyewear and Optical RetailMarket by Product type (Spectacles/Glasses, Sunglasses, and Contact Lenses).
- The report analyses the Nordic Eyewear and Optical Retail Market by End-Use (Ocular disease/disorders, Fashion, and General Protection)
- The report analyses the Nordic Eyewear and Optical Retail Market by Age Group(0-18 years, 19-64 years, and Above 65 years).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, product type, End-Use and by Age Group.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Synsam Group, GrandVision, Specsavers, Synologen, and Krogh Optikk.
Key Target Audience
- Eyewear Companies
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Regulatory Authorities