Network test equipment is used to test, probe, and analyze telecommunication, network, and telephone systems. They are used by network professionals and technicians when installing or repairing WiFi technologies. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global wireless network test equipment market is projected to climb to USD 7,950 million by 2028-end, progressing at a CAGR of 8.9% during 2022-2028.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the equipment type, and region. The global market data on wireless network test equipment can be segmented by equipment type: drive test equipment, monitoring equipment, OSS with geolocation equipment, site test equipment, SON testing equipment, others. Wireless network test equipment market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
The global wireless network test equipment market is highly competitive. The key players in the wireless network test equipment market include Accuver Co. Ltd., Amdocs Limited, Anritsu Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson AB, EXFO Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Infovista SAS, Keysight Technologies Inc., Mobileum Inc. (SIGOS), NETSCOUT Systems Inc., Nokia Corporation, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Sandvine Corporation, Spirent Communications Plc, Viavi Solutions Inc.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Global Wireless Network Test Equipment Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Wireless Network Test Equipment Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.