The purpose of data center cooling technology is to maintain environmental conditions suitable for information technology equipment (ITE) operation. Achieving this goal requires removing the heat produced by the ITE and transferring that heat to some heat sink. Failing to manage the heat and airflow within a data center can have disastrous effects on a business. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global data center cooling market is expected to reach approximately USD 17,346 million, representing a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global data center cooling market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data center cooling industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, cooling technique, structure, end user, and region. The global market for data center cooling can be segmented by component: solutions, services. Data center cooling market is further segmented by cooling technique: air-based cooling techniques, liquid-based cooling techniques (water-based cooling, direct-to-chip cooling, liquid immersion cooling). Based on structure, the data center cooling market is segmented into: room based cooling, rack based cooling, row based cooling. On the basis of end user, the data center cooling market also can be divided into: BFSI, manufacturing, IT & telecom, media & entertainment, retail, government & defense, healthcare, energy, others. Data center cooling market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By cooling technique:
- air-based cooling techniques
- liquid-based cooling techniques (water-based cooling, direct-to-chip cooling, liquid immersion cooling)
- room based cooling
- rack based cooling
- row based cooling
By end user:
- IT & telecom
- media & entertainment
- government & defense
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global data center cooling market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd., Asetek A/S, Carrier?Global Corporation, Daikin?Industries, Ltd., Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., Johnson Controls?International plc (York), Mitsubishi Group, Munters AB, Nortek Holdings Inc, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric?SE, STULZ GmbH, Trane?Technologies Inc., Vertiv?Holdings Co, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data center cooling market.
- To classify and forecast the global data center cooling market based on component, cooling technique, structure, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global data center cooling market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data center cooling market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data center cooling market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global data center cooling market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.