Product analytics is the process of analyzing how users engage with a product or service. It enables product teams to track, visualize, and analyze user engagement and behavior data. Teams use this data to improve and optimize a product or service. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global product analytics market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 18,241 million, registering a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global product analytics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the product analytics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, mode, deployment mode, organization size, end user, and region. The global market for product analytics can be segmented by component: solutions, services. According to the research, the solutions segment had the largest share in the global product analytics market. Product analytics market is further segmented by mode: tracking data, analyzing data. Based on deployment mode, the product analytics market is segmented into: on premise, cloud-based. Among these, the cloud-based segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of organization size, the product analytics market also can be divided into: large enterprise, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Product analytics market by end user is categorized into: automotive, energy and utilities, food and beverages, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, retail, others. The product analytics market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- tracking data
- analyzing data
By deployment mode:
- on premise
By organization size:
- large enterprise
- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
- energy and utilities
- food and beverages
- healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Product Analytics Market, including Adobe Inc., Amplitude Inc., Atlassian Corporation PLC, Gainsight, Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Heap Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Metrics Enterprises, Inc. (KISSmetrics), Mixpanel Inc., Oracle Corporation, Pendo.io, Inc., Piwik PRO Sp. z o. o., Plytix.com ApS, Risk Edge Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Salesforce.com, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global product analytics market.
- To classify and forecast the global product analytics market based on component, mode, deployment mode, organization size, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global product analytics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global product analytics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global product analytics market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global product analytics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.