Flight inspection (FI) refers to the periodic evaluation of navigational aids used in aviation, such as flight procedures and electronic signals, to ensure they are safe and accurate. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global flight inspection market will total USD 4,846 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 2.5 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Flight Inspection Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global flight inspection market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the flight inspection industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the solution, end user, and region. The global market for flight inspection can be segmented by solution: system, services. Flight inspection market is further segmented by end user: defence airport, commercial airport. Based on region, the flight inspection market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By end user:
- defence airport
- commercial airport
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The system market is further segmented into fixed system, mobile system, ground-based system. The fixed system segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global flight inspection market. Furthermore, the services market has been categorized into routine, commissioning, special inspection. The routine segment held the largest share of the global flight inspection market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Flight Inspection Market, including Aerodata AG, Airfield Technology, Inc., Bombardier Inc., Cobham PLC, Enav S.P.A., FCS Flight Calibration Services GmbH, Norwegian Special Mission AS, Radiola Aerospace Limited, Rhode & Schwarz GmbH & Co., SAAB AB, Safran SA, Textron Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global flight inspection market.
- To classify and forecast the global flight inspection market based on solution, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global flight inspection market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global flight inspection market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global flight inspection market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global flight inspection market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.