An unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) is a vehicle that operates while in contact with the ground and without an onboard human presence. UGVs can be used for many applications where it may be inconvenient, dangerous, or impossible to have a human operator present. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global commercial unmanned ground vehicle market stood at around USD 827 million in 2021 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 1,187 million by 2028 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 5.3% during 2022-2028.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market data on commercial unmanned ground vehicle can be segmented by product: hybrid UGV, legged UGV, tracked UGV, wheeled UGV. In 2021, the tracked UGV segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the commercial unmanned ground vehicle market. Commercial unmanned ground vehicle market is further segmented by region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
The global commercial unmanned ground vehicle market is highly competitive. The commercial unmanned ground vehicle market is dominated by key players, which are ANYbotics AG, Bear Flag Robotics Inc., Boston Dynamics Inc., Carbon Autonomous Robotic Systems Inc., Cyan Robotics Inc. (Coco), Kiwi Campus Inc., Nuro Inc., Renu Robotics, Serve Robotics Inc., Starship Technologies Inc., White Rhino Zhida Beijing Technology Co. Ltd., XAG Co. Ltd.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Global Commercial Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Commercial Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.