Point of sale (POS) terminals are a combination of software and hardware that allows retail locations to accept card payments without updating their cash registers to read cards directly. At the point of sale, the merchant calculates the amount owed by the customer, indicates that amount, may prepare an invoice for the customer, and indicates the options for the customer to make payment. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global pos terminal market will total USD 14,175 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 6.1 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global POS Terminal Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global pos terminal market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pos terminal industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, compliance, end user, and region. The global market for pos terminal can be segmented by product: fixed POS terminals, mobile POS terminals. The fixed POS terminals segment was the largest contributor to the global pos terminal market in 2021. Pos terminal market is further segmented by technology: non-NFC POS terminals, NFC POS terminals. Based on compliance, the pos terminal market is segmented into: EMV terminal, non-EMV terminal. On the basis of end user, the pos terminal market also can be divided into: entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, restaurant, retail, warehouse. Pos terminal market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- fixed POS terminals
- mobile POS terminals
- non-NFC POS terminals
- NFC POS terminals
- EMV terminal
- non-EMV terminal
By end user:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global POS Terminal Market, including Bluebird Inc., Diebold Nixdorf, Inc., Fujian Newland Payment Technology Co., Ltd. (Newland NPT), Hewlett-Packard Inc., Ingenico Group S.A., NCR Corporation, NEC Corporation, NEW POS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED (NEWPOS), Panasonic Corporation, PAX Global Technology Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Justtide Tech Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Kaifa Technology Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Xinguodu Technology Co., Ltd. (Xinguodu), SZZT Electronics Shenzhen Co., Ltd., Toshiba Tec Corporation, Vanstone Electronic (Beijing) Co., Ltd., VeriFone Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pos terminal market.
- To classify and forecast the global pos terminal market based on product, technology, compliance, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global pos terminal market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pos terminal market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pos terminal market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global pos terminal market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.